The experienced quality auditors strictly checks the entire production process of Akarkara Plant in order to ensure zero defects at purchaser's end. Being domain experts, we are making accessibleâ Akarkara Plants(Anacyclus pyrethrum)â in a comprehensive range of grades & specifications.
- Akarkara (Spilanthes Acmella)â is a crucial gift from the nature to people and living being. â Akarkara dry or fresh is utilized in the preparation of many ayurvedic, unanai, alopathic and Homoeopathic medicines. It contains natural oil, which is the best source for health.
- This is also known as Acmella oleracea is a versatile and unique herbal plant and also known as anti-toothache herb with exceptional medicinal uses, therefore it has been acknowledged as an important medicinal herb. Owing to its traditional usages in health care and as food, Today, there is a growing demand worldwide. Flowers of Akarkara begin with thick red stuff; they growing stretch & turn into yellow colour, keeping the red on the top. Generally, leaves of the plant are dark green and the stems, leaf stalks and veins dark green with light-purple shade. This can be an easily developed plant with a spreading & bringing up the rear habit.
- Akarkara is native to Africa and Brazil. This is an annual herb with Flower, Root & Leaf is non-poisoned and contains similar properties. In order to chew â a mature bud of the plant, Suggest your friends to try it, it is an experience everyone has to enjoy. Within a few times, your mouth will start generating great quantities of saliva, followed by a very intense numbing & tingling effect. It stimulates and disinfects every inch of yours mouth. This kind of plant has long been utilized in India in treating dental & gum diseases. The roots and flowers are the strongest portion of such plant. Leaves and Flowers are utilized by Ayurved Doctor to make better the immune system, & digestion, help in nauseas and hiccough.
- Akarkara grows naturally in a large number of regions of India, according to the practical experience it can develop successfully in the particular spectrum of rainfall and temperature. Good soil with perfect drainage system facilitates its developments. We also provide training and consultancy for the cultivation of Akarkara to our customers.
The preparation of Land : â The filed is to be ready in the month of May to June.
- Appropriate Soil treatment comprising give land a better Pulverize & drying.
- Cow dung manure should be blended.
- Plain pan or beds should be prepared according to the planning of plantation.
- The difference of beds depend on irrigation systems.
- Land should be nicely watered prior to sow the planting Material
Sowing of Akarkara : â The plantation/sowing of Akarkara begins in month of August.
- Essential element should be supplied.
- Any type of deficiency has to be traced & treated it immediately.
- Weeds of the crop are needed to free it from the weeds, which has to be controlled manually by labours.
- Few specific methods practiced to be observed either by frequently visiting or by training.
- The first 3 to 4 months from the planting date are crucial and requires care.
Maturing of the Crop :
- Flower - Flowering is begun after the 2 to 3 month of the plantation and collect mature flower.
- Root - In the month of February to March
Harvesting of the Crop :
- After the 2 to 3 month of showing of the plant began flowering thereafter take mature flower buds yieldingly. Fresh flower buds are yellow shade with red top. After the begging of flowering plant produce lots of flowers and take it sometimes. Thereafter dry it perfectly through proper process.
- After the crop cycle is done root should bedug out & dry it.
Material Available for Akarkara:
- Indian Akarkaraâ seeds
- Indian Akarkara Flowers
- Indian Akarkara Plant
- Indian Akarkara Dry Roots
- Irani Akarkara Flowers
- Irani Akarkara Seeds
- Irani Akarkara Dry Roots