With our years of experience & expertise, our company is making available top-class series of Moringa Drumstick Plants in the market. In order to offer our customers with A-one products, we make sure only the finest grade materials are utilized for the cultivation them.
- Cultivate Moringa Drumstick and earn up to 2 lacs / acer. we will provide plants or seeds of premium quality and guaranty buy of fruit & dry leaves from site.
- This kind of plants are needed less water and care and provides excellent results. It is utilized as medicine, Vegitable, fodder and plant development promoter.
- Its fruit & leaves is good cattle feed.
- Cultivate Moringa and obtain financial freedom.
- Lemongrass Cultivation
- The seeds of every twelve months moringa may be simply dibbled in the pit in order to ensure accelerated & faster development of the seedlings. The most suitable climate for sowing the seeds is September under Southern Indian environmental conditions. The sowing time has to be rigorously adhered to agriculture norms as the flowering phase shouldn't match with monsoon weathers, which results in solid flower shedding.
- A plant spacing of 2.5 x 2.5 meter between seeds and rows should be adopted, providing a plant population of 1600 plants per hectare. Pits of 45x45x45cm in size are dug out and thereafter the seeds are sown in the middle of the pit. The seed sprouts 10 - 12 days after sowing. The seed needs per hectare is 625g. When planted in individual rows along with watering channels, a spacing of 2 meter is adequate.
- Treatment of moringa seeds with Azospirillum cultures @ 100g/625g of seeds prior to sow resulted in early germination, and enhanced seedling vigour, development and yield.
- Growing moringa plants couldn't need irrigation except during hot seasons when they could be irrigated one time in a week. Annual moringa responds nicely to watering and the production can be doubled (vegetable moringa fruit) by drip watering in comparison to the rain-fed crops.
- Drip irrigation at the rate of 4 liter per day can increase yields by 57% than rain-fed crop.
- Moringa trees are normally grown successfully without any fertilizer. In Southern India, ring trenches are dug up around 10cm from trees throughout the rainy weather and loaded with green leaves, manure & ash, and thereafter covered with soil. This is said in order to promote higher fruit productions.
- If fertilisers are used, the crop needs 44 : 16 : 30 g NPK per tree while pinching (75 days after sowing). Nitrogen at the rate of 44g per tree must be used as top dressing at 1st flowering (150 to 160 days after sowing)
After Care : Pinching the terminal bud on the middle leader stem is required when it gets a height of 75cm (2 months after sowing). This will promote the developments of diverse lateral branches and decrease the tree's height. Moreover, pinching decreases the damage because of heavy wind and makes harvesting much simpler.
Pest & Diseases : Growing fruit can get damaged by the fruit pest Gitona distigmata which can be successfully controlled by adopting Integrated Pest Management. No major ailment in India has been stated as affecting the crop's economics.
Ratooning ln : Yearly moringa, when the harvest takes place, the trees are harvested to a height of 1m above land level for ratooning. These kind of ratoon plants grow new shoots and starts bearing 4 or 5 months after ratooning. During this process every ratooning operation, the plants are supplied with the suggested level of N, K & P nutrients along with 20 to 35 kilogram of FYM.
Harvest & Yield : Annual moringa kinds are topical in terms of fruit - bearing & the crop sown throughout September comes to harvest in 6 months. Fruit of adequate length & girth are cut down before they produce fibre. The period of harvest extends for 2 to 3 months and each tree bears.
Material Available for Moringa Drumstick are below:
- Moringa Plant
- Moringa Seeds for Dry Leaves
- Moringa Seeds for Drumsticks
- Moringa Dry Leaf
- Moringa Drumstick Fruit,Pods
- Moringa Organic Dry Leaves
- Moringa Dry Leaf Powder
- Moringa Gum
- Moringa Flowers
- Moringa Seeds Oil